Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Experience in Chatting


Actually it is not my first time in chatting but for my classmate and friends only in my high school day are my chat mate but in chatting a foreigner I don't have any experience chatting them and talking them in head set because I don't have interest chatting in a room.Now, I tried to chatting them and talking in headset for the requirement of our EDP 3.In chatting its just fine but in talking them in headset it is the hard thing because I cannot speak in English fluent. I always laugh because I don't clearly communicate them. I always said pardon to them because there are some so slung in talking and I cannot understand.It is fun actually and i enjoy in chatting and talking them. The observation that i get in chatting many of them are so nutty they always topic all about in sex but there are some so nice they willing to talk other topic.You have some get a term in chatting.that all my experience.Hope you have like to read my blog.

3 comments:

  1. ...but even though we are not fluent in English language we can also learn that language by them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, chatting can also destroy our life.As we have seen in TV's and heard from radios, some of our brothers and sisters engaged in what we called "cyber sex". This said "Cyber sex" uses the chatting services of the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ows.... tell you? chatting is so simple you know and talking them is rediculous most especially if they dont know if you are a filipino, let them know that you are a filipino they need to speak will and they will adjust they re being tuang... not slung.

    ReplyDelete